Thursday, December 31, 2009

Tray & Hook Re-dos

This is the reason I started this thing - so I could participate in all these great DIY parties!! Here is a tray that I bought originally unfinished wood. I painted it black
then I modge-podged some damask paper in the bottom - I love it!


I also bought these hooks at the Dollar Tree about 72 years ago (really it was about 2 years ago, but a ridiculous amount of time to procrastinate doing a project).
then I used photoshop to make a picture with a bible verse. I then printed & trimmed them and modge-podged them to the front of the hook thingy. Now they are in my kids bathroom for their towels!

Does that really cute background look familiar??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments! I read each one & love to check out your blogs, too! Thanks so much for commenting- it means alot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...