Monday, November 8, 2010

STRIKE ONE!





I tried to follow the wonderful free instructions for making this notebook cover ( I LOVE this!), but after sewing my beautiful fabric squares together, they were too small.


TOTALLY all my fault- I think it is from using the thick decorating fabrics.

I am definitely going to try again soon with normal fabrics because I really want one of these!! She was so wonderfully gracious to give such awesome PDF printable instructions for not only one, but TWO different covers! What a gal!!

You can find the link for the tutorial here:
JC Handmade Notebook Cover Link from Sew Mama Sew
And the originator of the tutorial here:
JC Handmade Blog


I won’t consider it bragging if you let me know yours came out right on the first try! So let me know how it goes when you make one!

Not too shabby, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments! I read each one & love to check out your blogs, too! Thanks so much for commenting- it means alot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...