Sunday, February 20, 2011

Show Me Thy Ways, Lord


Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Psalm 25:4

I am so thankful that on this path of life, the Lord has been with me each step. I didn't always know He was there, and (sadly) didn't always care. I trusted Jesus as my Savior as a young girl. When I look back over my life, I see places along the path of my life where the Lord gently lifted me over rough spots and sweetly placed me safely on the other side.

Lord, please help me not to stray from your path. Help me to always be mindful of the teaching you are trying to do, and to be a good student of your Word. Help me not to get frustrated when things don't go MY way & really trust that Your way is better. Please show me Your ways, o Lord, teach me thy paths - and help me to walk in them.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this post. It was a great reminder for me as well. Knowing that God is always watching and loving is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments! I read each one & love to check out your blogs, too! Thanks so much for commenting- it means alot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...