Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pink Lemonade Pie


 This recipe is a perfect summer dessert!   It goes together quickly and just requires a few ingredients.


Ingredients:

1- large cool whip
1- 12 ounce Pink Lemonade Concentrate
2 cans of condensed milk (you can use 1 can)
2 graham cracker pie crusts



Mix the Pink Lemonade concentrate & the condensed milk.


Fold in the Cool Whip  & then pour into the pie shellsI just added a picture of the pie shells so you wouldn't think I only buy generic stuff (but these were on sale).


Refrigerate for at least a couple of hours & then enjoy!

This pie is not pink.  I have made it several times this way, but next time I will either add a couple drops of red food coloring or some cherry juice to make it pink.  I *heart* pink...

1 comment:

  1. I will try this recipe, it seems so yummy :)
    We are homonymous blogger, did you know? :)
    You're welcome to visit me!
    Have a nice day
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments! I read each one & love to check out your blogs, too! Thanks so much for commenting- it means alot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...