Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Monster Cookies




These cookies are really yummy.  I am usually just a chocolate chip kinda gal & didn't expect these to be that great.  The only reason I tried them (sadly) is because the recipe makes so many - BUT THEY ARE DELISH!!  I mean, REALLY delish - plus the dough freezes great!!   I saw the recipe originally at
Avoiding The Laundry


Monster Cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 
2 cups sugar
2 1/2 cups (packed) brown sugar
1 cup (2 sticks) butter
6 eggs
4t soda
1/2 tsp. white Karo Syrup
1T vanilla
3 cups creamy Peanut Butter

In a LARGE bowl, cream the above ingredients.

Then Add: 

9 cups of oats
1 big package of plain M&Ms
1 12 oz. package of white chocolate chips

Stir all together & bake for 11 minutes.






These scoops are WONDERFUL for dipping cookies.  That's the only reason I ever use them.  The small one makes the perfect size cookie (not too small, not too big) and the medium one makes big cookies (bigger than you need, but who cares?).  

This recipe makes a TON of wonderful cookies (about 12 dozen).  My Dad was here when we made them & he never asks for anything - he called and asked if my daughter could make him some more and mail them!  Yep...they are THAT good!

You can store it in a bowl in the freezer and bake them right out of the freezer!  This is wonderful for preparing ahead of time!

Have you ever eaten monster cookies?

Linked at: Blessed with Grace Hope StudiosTea Rose Home  Thrifty Home 

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, they look fabulous. I think I better start lifting weights though as I see you stirring the batter LOL!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YUM! They would be perfect for the kids to take in to class for their friends for Easter! I use those scoops for my batter for my cup cakes too! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip about the cupcake batter! Cupcakes are my all-time favorite dessert!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I found your adorable blog on the Ultimate Blog Party 2011 and I'm a new
    follower. Hop over and say Hi if you get a chance, Jennifer from Just
    Wedeminute

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cookies look absolutely amazing! I've got to try them. I just followed you on Google Friend Connect, because I definitely want to come back and read more posts (found you through the UBP).

    Hope you'll stop by my blog and say hello!
    Notes in the Key of Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey thanks so much for visiting my blog. I'm gonna add you to my Google Reader.
    I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog as soon as we get to a hotel! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW, I forgot, the cookies look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those sound very good, and easy! I like easy! I'm a chocolate gal too, but I see the m&m's in this and the choc chips, so I would be good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. coming over from the newbie party,, these cookies sound really good. I definitely want to try these. thanks for sharing. Im #109 in the newbie party if you'd like to stop by and enter my giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments! I read each one & love to check out your blogs, too! Thanks so much for commenting- it means alot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...