Sunday, June 26, 2011

Goofy Confession


I do not know why I have an overwhelming desire to "out" myself all the time, but here is a goofy confession about my new toy.

I couldn't get over the very poor quality of the speaker when talking to someone on the phone.  After a few days, I was just looking at it dumbfounded that I had not read or heard any complaints about it.  While I was staring at it, I realized that the plastic films that I left on the front & back for protection from scratches, was directly over the speaker!!!  I am such a dork!

Last week, I was puzzled by the poor quality of the pictures (view previous post) and realized that the film on the back was causing them to be unclear!  

I googled it a bit ago and discovered that I wasn't the only on who had that problem.  So that made me feel a little better!




7 comments:

  1. hahaha - thanks for sharing your confession. If I had that phone, I know I would be guilty of the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is completely something I would do. The other day I was having cutting a frozen pizza and realized I had baked it without removing the cardboard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oopsie signed in wrong last comment was from me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! It is so easy to do something like that! Thanks for making me smile! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny! I must admit I'm jealous. I want a 4g. I love my 3gs, but wow I want that camera that comes with the 4. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, that's too funny. And you're not dorky, make a little slow but not dorky! HA!!!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments! I read each one & love to check out your blogs, too! Thanks so much for commenting- it means alot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...