Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Google Searches

 On the Blogger dashboard, you can check your stats & find out how many people have viewed your blog or posts.  It also shows some of the things people google and find your site.  Those google searches are something else.  They are things that make you go. "huh?"

Here were some of my favorites:

raw chicken for an alligator
(Do you reckon someone was casually interested in feeding an alligator?)
corny things i love
(I can imagine the thought process for this one.  I just want to google and see which corny things I love..  what's weird about that?)

ralph lauren sheets lint
(I don't even know what to say about this)
alligators on lanai
(I guess they were wanting to see if anyone besides themselves had alligators on their lanai.  I have had alligators in my yard, but never on my lanai (unless lanai means yard).
 
how close is too close to alligator
(The fact that you even ask means you are braver than me!)
excited face 
(The post I wrote about being excited about my 100th follower has been the post popular by far because people -lots of people) have googled "excited face".)
 birds nest in my soul
(This feeling sometimes leads to the next Google search.)
lord show me your ways
(All silliness aside, this one touched my heart.  I have known the feeling of wanting to do whatever it was God wanted me to do, just not knowing for sure what it was.  I remember clearly the helplessness in that situation.  I sincerely hope that whatever they read on my blog helped their heart some.  

I wish it were as easy as just googling for an answer.  I am thankful that we have God's precious Word to comfort, calm & direct us.  I know that sometimes it seems that it isn't as vast as the information we have available on the internet, but that is surely a lie of the devil.  The Bible has been inspired by a Perfect Savior and is just as applicable today as it was in His day.  That is the awesomeness of serving an all-knowing, ever-present, always was, and always will be God.  He gave us a living word that will not fail us.

I would love to know what some of your stats showed about Google Searches! Please comment & let me know.

1 comment:

  1. The funniest one I've had was "ifb wife spanking. Nope, not on my blog, or in my home! lol Weird. And funny! ;) Oh, love your cabin, btw! I could live in a place like that all winter long and never leave! So snug and cozy! :)

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments! I read each one & love to check out your blogs, too! Thanks so much for commenting- it means alot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...