Saturday, June 4, 2011

Patiently Waiting...

Guess what I am getting??  

 I have been wanting one for awhile now & finally ordered one.  I have been stalking my mail lady waiting on it.  She's probably scared of me now & gonna just throw it at me as she drives by when it comes (which I hope is today!).

One of the reasons I am so excited about it is the Words With Friends Game Ap.  It is so fun.  I try to get everyone to play a game with me!  I like that you can play it at your own pace.  A game can take 30 minutes or 30 days!  


I have an itouch and use it now.  I like word games (Bookworm, Scramble, Moxie). 
I gotta go hide in the bushes by my mailbox...

What are your favorite aps?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments! I read each one & love to check out your blogs, too! Thanks so much for commenting- it means alot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...