Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Visit With Mom & Dad


The kids and I got the wonderful opportunity to spend a few days with my Mom  & Dad on one of his work trips.  Dad was only going to be working a few hours away and Mom was going with him, too!


This is not a good picture, but I knew I liked this town when I saw that they had pink garbage cans!!  How cute is that??


Mom, the kids & I drove to a few thrift stores.  While driving one day, I glanced over to the left and saw this nice car FILLED with trash and junk.  I tried to get my camera open in my phone and when I looked back, the car had turned.


When we got to the thrift store, what do you think was parked right next to me??  I took some pictures while my Mom was worried I was going to get us killed.


I wanted evidence so that the next time my husband says my car is dirty, I can whip out these pictures and show him what a dirty car really looks like!


We also went to the mall and they were having lots of great sales!

I was trying to instruct my Mom to pose like she was one of the mannequins.  She obviously didn't get it!


I got a cute lipstick for $1.75 at Victorias Secret.


I got some hand soap for $1.26 each at Bath & Body Works, as well as some lotion!  I like to smell pretty.


Christopher & Banks had a really good sale, too!  I got my daughter & myself a skirt for $9 each and I got a cute cardigan to match my skirt.  They had a really cute denim skirt that I wanted but it was $42.  It is hard to pay $42 for a skirt when you just got one for $9!


Then we had to say goodbye.  I always have a great time with my parents.  They are alot of fun to be around and I cherish my time with them even more so since we live so far away.  It doesn't hurt that they spoil me rotten!

1 comment:

I *heart* comments! I read each one & love to check out your blogs, too! Thanks so much for commenting- it means alot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...