Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sneaky Peaky

I have been busy working on a few projects.  I am almost finished with them but wanted to show you the befores.  I will be posting the afters this week!

I love the lines of this desk.  I love the legs of this desk.  I love the cute little knobs on this desk (one of which is missing so I may have to change them).  My first thought was to paint it white but I went with another option which you will see soon!


I have had this desk for several years.  I can't remember where I got it from.  Garage sale for $5 comes to mind, but I am really not sure.  I did something fun yet classy to this little desk.  I can't wait to show you!


I just bought this 70's wonder at a garage sale last week for $25!!  Yes, $25 bucks!  I am totally not liking the 70's glass panels nor the thick varnish.  The image that sprang to mind when I saw it was super cute, so I bought it.  This is a fun project that I hope to be finished with this week.  I haven't decided if I was gonna keep it or sell it at the flea market.


What would you do with these pieces?

Stay tuned...afters coming soon!!

1 comment:

  1. That last hutch is BEAUTIFUL, and it's not even fixed up yet...I can see all the possibilities! I would def keep it! I think I would replace the glass with some pretty stain glass no matter what I decided to do with the wood.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments! I read each one & love to check out your blogs, too! Thanks so much for commenting- it means alot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...