Monday, July 18, 2011

Who's Pinterested In Your Blog?

Do you know how to tell who is pinning your blog crafts and pictures to their Pinterest?  
You may be surprised at how many people are loving your stuff.

If you would like to find out who is pinterested in your blog, type:

http://pinterest.com/source/YOURblogname.blogspot.com/

(mine was - http://pinterest.com/source/shabbysoul.blogspot.com/ )

My wire bird nests tutorial was the most pinned from my blog.   

What was the favorite pin from your blog?

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow - how fun! Thanks for sharing this interesting link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I had actually come across one of my pictures on Pinterest when I was just looking around for ideas and was amazed and excited to see one of my pics. This will be a fun way to know if there are more. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you, that was sooo fun, the most common one of mine was the dress form covered with sheet music.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG.....omg omg..... I had no idea that soooo many people had tagged my images!! I am in a state of shock!! What a great revelation! You made my day by showing this....Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments! I read each one & love to check out your blogs, too! Thanks so much for commenting- it means alot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...